Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You're The Best



I bought this pillow today with a gift card that my daughter gave me for Christmas. I love it on so many levels.

When I first saw it I immediately thought of my husband because he helps me be my best self. I will always believe that meeting him was one of the very best days of my life.

I love that looking at this pillow will always remind me that it was a gift from my daughter who, along with my son, are truly the best of me.

I also love this pillow because I hope that when people see it in my home they might realize they are an important part of my life.  

The old saying goes that we are known by the company we keep and this pillow says to me that the people in my life are all special and are an integral part of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment