Wednesday, October 26, 2011

To Tell The Truth

          

I want to honest up front...Not all of the photos I post here will be my own. I will always do my best to give credit to the photographer but my daughter shares many of her photo files with me and I often can't remember who took which photo once they are on my computer. My husband loves to take photos as well. As a family we have a ton of photos! During our recent trip to Disney World we collectively took 2,119 photos - that's right - more than two thousand pictures in seven days! It's hard to believe, but it's a true story. It's just what happens when there are two adorable little boys and a million sweet smiles to capture through the shutter. My grandsons even got in the act and were snapping a few of their own photos. I'd say they come by it honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment