Tuesday, May 1, 2012

#Winning!

Okay Ladies! It's time to pick a winner of the MyMemories digital software! It seems I have a long way to go before my blog goes viral and that's good for you because your odds of winning are really great!! Here's your number for the random drawing:

1 - Pam
2 - Allie
3 - MaiThreeBoyz
4 - Alison

I'm going to have my husband help me with the drawing so I will be right back with the results. Good Luck!!

Here we go................And the winner is:
  
 Allie! Congratulations!! I'll get the info you need for your free software to you you very soon!

Everyone else - thanks again for commenting on my blog. You can use the code on the right side bar to save $10 on the software and get $10 to spend in the MyMemories store. That's not as good as free but it's something. The software is really great and definitely worth the investment!








No comments:

Post a Comment