Thursday, March 28, 2013

Long Time No See!

It's been a long time since I've posted on this blog. The good news is that I've been filling all of my time doing things that I love. I find that all the time that I spend on the computer at work and working on digital scrapbook projects doesn't leave much time for blogging. I'm back tonight to post a book that I threw together pretty quickly from the cruse my husband and I just returned from last week. I had a great offer for a free book on Shutterfly and it had to be ordered by yesterday. That didn't leave much time for a major creative project so I just made this in Shutterfly. It's the first book that I've made in Shutterfly and not used My Memories Suite or Smilebox in a very long time. It's not as customized as I have become accustomed to but all in all, it turned out pretty well.

Our cruise was so wonderful. We loved the ship and the itinerary. It was the first cruise my husband and I had been on by ourselves since our honeymoon - 20 years ago! We loved it and I hope you enjoy seeing a bit of our adventure through the lens of my camera.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment