Sunday, April 15, 2012

Patrick's Pantry Party

My pantry has been a favorite place for my grandson's to play and explore since Dylan first discovered what was behind that door. He was two, just as Patrick is now. Patrick LOVES the pantry. He visits on a regular basis. It might be long enough to grab the animal cookie jar that used to be bigger than him when he first started carrying it around or he might sit and stay a while. Today he stayed a while. Dylan, Pappy and I were invited to join Patrick in his 'house' for a party. Patrick's hospitality was warm and welcoming! We enjoyed animal crackers and Spiderman and Phineas and Ferb fruit snacks and Patrick rattled off other possibilities like syrup, cereal and rice. I can't wait until I get another invitation! There was a speed scrap on the My Memories Facebook page so I took the opportunity to make a page for Patrick's book with a few of the photos that I snagged of the event. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment